Art makes me feel alive! It is a way to unlock the dark side of my personality and uplift me.
I am an Italian by birth, aesthete by nature. Lover of small details that make unique the beauty.
Fashion and embroidery designer, research and development specialist.
My soul is fascinated by the brightness of this art from the ancient traditions mixed with today’s innovative experimental techniques.
I’m interested in (and most of the times really good at) graphic design, fashion trending, organizing events and techno music.
In the past years, I have had the chance to work closely with some of the major Fashion luxury brands, and with Creative Directors, in multicultural environments.
I have had the opportunity of meeting awesome people in my work, to nurture myself with new experiences, to become more mature and change and enrich my professional and personal perspectives of the world, fashion and the fashion business.
Guess , Bioggio - Others
From December 2014 to May 2015
• Was chosen to assist PAUL MARCIANO for the realisation of their advertising campaigns.
• Illustrated drawings of the garments for the pre and main collections by using different graphic Adobe programmes.
• Worked closely with designers and, followed the design process to understand pattern cutting and various garment construction techniques.
• Was involved in seasonal market research to help the design team forecast fashion trends for the following seasons.
• Selected and sampled fabrics and yarns from suppliers, and was responsible for the fabric book.
• Generated ideas for and created graphic print.
Central Saint Martins UAL - Haute Couture Embroidery
2015 à 2015