Manifattura di Domodossola Spa, a leading textiles company for over 100 years, is the proud sponsor of the fifth edition of INTRECCINCANTIERE, an international competition for young artists and students of design courses and art schools. The competition is run in collaboration with Lineapelle network and Gruppo Banco Popolare and is aimed at discovering new talents and the future key players of Made in Italy.
The competition is open to Italian and foreign young designers under thirty years of age. No academic qualification is required.
Participants must use Manifattura di Domodossola braids to create finished products destined for the Leather Goods, Interior design, Footwear, Clothing and Jewellery sectors.
The prizes will be awarded as follows:
- no. 1 prize for the Best Leather Goods creation;
- no. 1 prize for the Best Interior design creation/project;
- no. 1 prize for the Best Clothing creation;
- no. 1 prize for the Best Footwear creation;
- no. 1 prize for the Best Jewellery creation;
- no. 1 Lineapelle Visitors prize
- Athison project (see the specific rules for participation).
Registration can be made by filling out the form available at www.manifatturadomodossola.it in section Intreccincantiere or by filling out the registration form attached to these rules.
In the latter case, the form must be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please only fill out one or other of the sections Individual registration and School registration. Each group or competitor is asked to indicate only one sector in which they intend to compete.
The registration must be received no later than 21 December 2018.